This from Margaret and Helen today:
If it were up to me, I would establish a few rules right about now regarding hypocrisy. Something along the lines of:
- If you’re Michael Jackson’s father now is not the time to be enjoying the limelight.
- You can’t be Pro-Life and Pro-War at the same time. If one of these dispositions has to be in your cadre, then pick one and live with the consequences.
- You can’t deny the right to marry to some and then cheat on your spouse. The right to happily marry belongs to all no mater how unhappy it makes you.
- You can’t tolerate the atrocities of one President for eight years and then assign the consequences to one who follows. From this day forward everything was Reagan’s fault.
- The Christian Right should be forced to spend a week in Iran. May the best radicals win.
- The Real Housewives should actually be housewives.
About that last one. I mean it. Really.
I LOVE it.